Affiliated with Bar-Ilan University
In February, 2001 the Mifne Center opened the first school for therapists of its kind in Israel. The school was established to provide after care treatment at the families homes in the community.
Studies take place at the Bar-Ilan University and at the Mifne Center in Rosh Pinna.
The course includes two parts:
- PART I – Takes place at the University Focus on two topics simultaneously: Theory, and dynamic work in group.
- PART II – Takes place at The Mifne Center Focus on observation, analysis and supervised hands-on practice.
Graduates of the school receive a diploma from the School for Social Work, Bar Ilan University. The course is recognized by the Ministry of Education as in-service training.
- Childhood development
- Early childhood psychology
- Developmental disorders and the autism spectrum
- Understanding the concepts “normal” and “pathological”
- Diagnosis and evaluation
- Nutrition and eating disorders
- Inter-personal relationships in the family
- Family Therapy
- Issues in adult psychopathology
- Psychodynamic principles of crisis intervention
- Introduction to research, basics of data collection
- Observation and Data Analysis
General Observation and Assessment
- Improving observation skills
- Data analysis
- Identifying behavioral codes
- Feedback theory
- Language development
- Group Dynamic
- Personal work in the group
- Contact and communication
- Contact and body language
- Communicating through movement
- Communicating through art
- Treatment intervention
- Accepting responsibility
- Limits and restrictions
- “Give and take” between therapist and family
- The theory of dialog
- The therapist’s personality
Practical work takes place for the most part in the homes of the families located in all regions of the country.
- Dr. Alonim Hanna – Founder and Director of the Mifne Center.
- Dr. Siman-Tov Ayelet – Academic Director
- Dr. Tayar Danny – Physician and Counselor in family medicine. Family physician at The Mifne Center.
- Palmoni Yair – Senior Clinical Psychologist at The Mifne Center.
- Ben Arie Nitza – Clinical Psychologist and Psychodrama Therapist
- Dr. Findler Liora – Head of the Rehabilitation Unit, Weisfeld School of Social Work, Bar Ilan University
- Dr. Friedman Robi – Clinical Psychologist, Chairman of the International Association for Group Therapy
- Glutman Tamar - Art Therapist
- Israeli Amira – Senior Clinical Psychologist, Deputy Head Psychologist at the Ziv Hospital, Tzfat
- Manne Hanna – Senior Clinical Psychologist and Counselor, Head Psychologist at the Ziv Hospital, Tzfat.
- Mastay Dina – Senior Clinical Psychologist and Supervisor
- Masad Anne - Instructor in Family Therapy
- Dr. Shaham Yehuda – Expert in the treatment of Trauma
- Dr. Sandhaus Yoram - Pediatrician and Neurologist
- Zuck Yossi – Senior Clinical Psychologist and Supervisor
Training Staff at the Mifne Center
- Hai Margalit – Therapist and Supervisor
- Kadosh Einat – Therapist and Supervisor
- Schayngesicht Giora – Therapist and Supervisor
- Netzer Tova - Supervisor
- Lahav Shuki - Administrator
Worried About Your Baby?
The Mifne Center offers a special training program for foreign practicing therapists.
This program was conceived due to the request of a growing number of foreign professionals to practice the Mifne method.